Monday, January 10, 2011

How to create a miracle?

Our life is full of miracles.
The best thing is that we can create them......

Most of the people are wondering what is a miracle, how it is happening. Where the miracles are coming from. Why they are called miracles, what kind of miracles are around.Who creates the miracles.Is our life can create miracles etc.? By definition the miracle is: ‘’ an unexpected event attributed to divine intervention.’’/Wikipedia/.
Undoubtedly the miracles are all around.Our life is full of miracles bigger or smaller/always depends on the point of view/.In addition I would say the miracles never come along by themselves.To be clearer, seatting by the window and waiting for your miracle coming is unrealistic.
The only creators are ourselves-simple answer is not it.
Usually a miracle is an act which is not possible or not achievable for certain people and that is why it is explained with magic or something else unidentified source.
I do not know how to create a big miracles for example how to teleport myself somewhere/unfortunately/I would love to be able to.
But at least I think I know how to create small miracles in curtain niches.
To create a miracle we need a simple mixture of life ingredients. Where can we get them from???Good question.
They are inside us, just look at yourself….Found it?
Firstly, we all were born prepared to be creators and we are creators of our whole lifes. Secondly, we are given the unique possibility to chose. It is another matter if everybody does take the benefits of this great advantage. It is easy to realise all above. Just questionnaire yourself:’’How do I live my life? How do I spend my life? How do I feel in my own skin? What I have done so far to fulfil my life? Did I Find my internal self?’’-simple questions and specifically simple answers. /Specific because we are individuals which is another great feature to be a human being/.
Simple recipe to create /call/ a miracle in my point of view is sharing and following several human natural ant typical features:

Dreams/Dreaming- everything and anything comes from our dreams. Moreover the fascinating thing is that the dreams are endless. My dream for example is to keep on dreaming. When the vitality of the dreams converts to ideas we are a step closer to our miracle.
Aiming goals is a result of moving and developing ideas furthermore. The whole picture is visualised, shaped and detailed. We are getting closer…..
Motivation and simplicity. Just put your own energy on the right track. Focusing right on the target is the golden key to remove the obstacles and change all circumstances in positive way for sure. In this case the simplicity helps a lot. Keeping the things simple makes the whole lot process smooth and easier to implement. In most cases is typical for the human mentality to make the things more complicated then they actually are. Often the result is confusion and diversion.
Believe in YOURSELF and action. All above is not going to happen without self believe and action. Only positive attitude plus self confidence can attract the miracles…
Remember if you never try you will never know….

And never forget what genie sais:’ Your wish is your command….’’

Are you ready to create your miracle????..............

No comments:

Post a Comment